• The New Zealand Seafood Cookbook – a great selection of seafood recipes from some great chefs to which I am one of the chefs in the book…..check out some of my recipes.
• Salmon as a fish – farmed and plentiful, pan-fried, poached or steamed. Very versatile.
• Thick soups made with great winter vegetables.
• Stews and casseroles (it is that time of year)
• Artisan food and ingredients – food the way it is supposed to be.
- Village Press olive oil – great oils with great flavours. www.thevillagepress.co.nz : Try the infused olive oils and check out some of my recipes on the web site.
More to come…..